- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
10% OFFview coupon
Law Enforcement & First Responders
Teri Henrickson, 02/15/2021
Our daughter was in Florida on vacation. Her car broke down and she had it towed to another shop that tried to charge her a small fortune because she was a young girl from out of town that didn't know any better. We had the car towed to Mike's instead. They worked their tails off to fix her car and get our girl back on the road for considerably less money. They did a great job, worked fast and for a great price. They definitely helped a worried mom from Michigan. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Mike's to EVERYONE!! Thank you guys so very much for all you did!!!!